Friday, November 26, 2010

Shhhhh.. This is "Off the Record" - Jeffrey Bewkes Time Warner CEO - the Affair

"OFF THE RECORD

I read your blog with interest.

I know personally that he is a liar and a cheat...(could prove it). he helped destroy my family and my business with his actions and "friendship" with my now ex wife.

I must be careful, I hold him and Parsons at the time during my divorce, that he was responsible and I began an action against him back in 2006(little that I knew, I had no court case..."alianation of affection" is not possible in NY etc....

I met with his attorney several times, but I was told that it was extortion, or could be seen as blackmail and was better off not saying anything more or else.

I was holding him partially responsible for our fall....my family, my business because of him, he knew my wife(and business partner) and that we had 2 children and our small business, but kept on with his extra marital relationship for almost 4 years.

Everytime i see the time warner logo i am reminded of what happened, the damage, the losses,the pain, the suffering, because of him. He is long gone and no longer with her of course now that she is available and divorced.

...just so you know what and who is at the head of Time Warner.. a liar and a cheat without morals..so what do you expect."



No comments:

Post a Comment