Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jeffrey Bewkes Seems to Have FINALLY Noticed Me, I am Flattered to Say the Least..

It Seems that Jeffrey Bewkes May Come for My Domain Name JeffreyBewkes.com - Well Here We Go, I just Love this Stuff... Will Let you know what move the Corrupt Jeffrey Bewkes of Time Warner Inc. Makes to Cover his Corrupt Ass.

So the Corrupt Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes, hides Massive Shareholder Liabilities over the Iviewit STOLEN Technology that Time Warner Blatantly Used and FORGOT. .Ignored Signed contracts.. for over a Decade Now.. and Well so this 13 Trillion Dollar Liability seems to just roll off the Corrupt Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes back, and yet Today it looks like Corrupt Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes may have his panties in a wad over my Blog at www.JeffreyBewkes.com - I mean Come on I have been on top of the Search Engines for Corrupt Time Warner CEO Jeffrey Bewkes name for like 6 months and the Pompous Ass just Noticed?

So.. Jamaica, New York - Verizon Internet Services, Googles "Jeffrey Bewkes" - then Concord, California is in a clatter about
it ... Brisbane, Queensland, Australia is a Abuzz with it.. Course all that after this morning Atlanta, Georgia -Turner Broadcasting System
googles "jeff bewkes" and of course yesterday Brantford, Ontario, Canada AND London, United Kingdom
Turner Broadcasting System... googles "jeffrey bewkes" ... So They are Noticing me then They Start their
Time Warner WHINE and Call up Godaddy to Attempt to Shut me down..

So Then Goddaddy.com - Arizona goes to
http://www.jeffreybewkes.com/

So Jeffrey Bewkes Corrupt Time Warner CEO - Come and Get Me.. the TRUTH will STILL continue to Roar about the 13 Trillion Dollar Liability you are Hiding From your Shareholders, and now that I see you are Crying to Big Ol' "GoDaddy" - well I think I will just take over the top 2 pages of the Search Engines for your Corrupt Name.

Better Take the Name Quick there.. Jeffrey Bewkes .. Cuz Well your "Affair" is just About to Be Posted.. Gee Hope ya Told the Wife.. Got that Tip a couple Weeks ago. .but if Dirty is how your looking to play instead of just doing the Right Thing... Well I'm Game. ..

Jeffrey Bewkes Corrupt Time Warner CEO: You know you have committed a Crime with not telling you shareholders about the iViewit - Time Warner has been Illegally Using for over a Decade.. this is FACT.. pure and Simple..

So Go ahead and Try and Take the Domain Name, You as a Bragging Intellectual Property Genious Never Thought To Buy... I will simply replace it in the search engines with Say 20 More... AND I will not Let Go with out a Massive PUBLIC - Fight about It.. So Bring It!!

Jeffrey Bewkes Corrupt Time Warner CEO Don't Think that bullying me will STOP the Roar of the Truth over the Iviewit Stolen Patent. I See you coming for me by who is searching your name and who is looking at What.... And I am Ready FOR You.

Jeffrey Bewkes Corrupt Time Warner CEO - Do the Right Thing - RIGHT NOW and Honor your Contracts YOU have Denied the iViewit Inventors on for Over a Decade and have Blatantly FAILED to Disclose to Your Shareholders. Meanwhile YOU, Jeffrey Bewkes Corrupt Time Warner CEO - Make Billions Hand over Fist off of the iViewit Invention and they do not get one penny..

So Jeffrey Bewkes Corrupt Time Warner CEO - what Really happened after then Time Warner General Counsel Curtis Lu came to you last spring after Curtis Lu talked to Eliot Bernstein of iViewit and tried to set up a meeting to Take Care of this MASSIVE Shareholder Risk.. Did Curtis Lu Try and to the Right thing and Did you Jeffrey Bewkes - Corrupt Time Warner CEO, Fire Curtis Lu or Force him out? What Really Happened?

Jeffrey Bewkes - It's Your Move.. Being a TOP Intellectual Property Attorney, Why not just Serve me, Sue me.. and Why Go to Godaddy BEFORE you even TRY to send me a Cease and Desist.. this is all so Exciting. I can't wait to see what happens next..


No comments:

Post a Comment